VENUES AND OPEN SPACES
POTTERS MEDE SPORTSGROUND
The new pavilion has two halls to hire, and state of the art changing and shower facilities for two games at a time
The Pavilion was opened in 2013 by Sir John Stanley MP and dedicated to the memeory of Frank Bangay and his volunteers who built the original Pavilion in 1982.
There are two pitches, a full size Adult League pitch used as the Home ground for Potters FC, and a smaller minimum adult pitch regularly used by the Borough Green Junior Football Club.
A new pitch is under construction at the adjacent Robert Body Landfill site that should be ready for the ever expanding BGJFC for the 2014/15 season
The Memorial Pavilion is situated in the Maidstone Rd Recreation Ground and was funded by donations from the WI and the War Memorials Trust, and built by volunteers in 1955.
It was refurbished by the Parish Council in 2009, and is often used both by the BGJFC, and Summer Fairs and similar events
Whitegate Field 3G Artificial Pitch
This 3G pitch is administered by Wrotham Secondary School, and can be booked evenings and weekends until 9.30 pm
BASTED MILL PUBLIC OPEN SPACE
A perfect place for woodland walks, family picnics and to escape the noise of village life. A long established amenity area funded by T&MBC and the Parishes of Borough Green, Plaxtol and Platt.
The Skatepark on Wrotham Rd , opposite Potters Mede, was built in 2005 with a grant from T&MBC and the Parishes of Wrotham, Platt and Borough Green, and is managed by a joint parish committee
It has been a regular venue for Skate Competitions and Barbecues.
Skatepark Website More pictures and engineering